There are certainly thousands of sales-based apps out there. Both Apple and Google offer several sales apps in their respective app stores. Each mobile app store has its own unique charts and suggestions, where you’ll find popular apps like Facebook, Netflix, Spotify, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
There are definitely some more professionally-focused apps available online. Apps that are designed to make work easier. These apps don’t get millions of downloads but are apps that help make conducting business easier and makes thousands of people more productive.
I have identified three apps that every self-respecting salesperson or marketer must download today!
Podio is a CRM application. Podio enables you to run your projects and collaborate with your team from anywhere.Take your content and conversations with you, no matter where your workday takes you.
• Organize and track your projects – customized to suit how you manage deadlines and responsibilities, share content and discuss ideas. Get the exact overview you need to see you’re making progress.
• Communicate with team activity streams – get updates, ask questions and share files, without messy CC-email threads. And, chat in real-time with one-to-one or group instant messaging.
• Create stronger client relationships, using Podio to present and receive feedback on your project deliverables. Interfacing with clients is just as easy as working with your own team on Podio.
• Extend Podio in minutes to handle your sales and account management processes – align company departments and get everyone on the same page.
The company’s email tracking tools tell you who’s opening your messages, links, and attachments in real time, so you can plan your next steps. Quickly check the status of each tracked email from inside your inbox. Create email templates in Gmail or Outlook to spend less time rewriting your most commonly used messages.
Open and reply rates are tracked automatically, so you can A/B test templates and learn which emails get the best results. Use Mail Merge to automatically send a series of personalized emails to prospects over time, right from your inbox.
Use Touchpoints to run multi-channel sales campaigns using phone calls, social selling, email, drip campaigns, and other custom outreach.
3. Skype for business
Skype keeps the world talking. Say “hello” with an instant message, voice or video call—all for free, no matter what device they use Skype on.
• Talk face to face with a video call.
• New group video calls with up to 25 people.
• Free voice calls to anyone else on Skype. Add up to 25 people on a group call.
• Message your friends in an instant and add up to 300 people to a group chat.
• Call mobiles and landlines at low rates (Skype to Skype calls are always free).
• Share photos, video messages, your location and add emoticons and Mojis to your chat.
• Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, and Macs. Now it’s even easier to stay connected to friends and family – no matter the device they’re on.